Monday 20 July 2009

Brand Alley

Well the weekend is over dammit and so all the play is done, time to get that nose back to the grindstone but before you do take a look a this excellent discount site.

Every day or so new brands are offered at significantly discounted prices and you have a few days to catch a bargain! I went wild in the aisles this morning for Pop and Pixi cosmetics as I needed some new and portable makeup for my upcoming holiday and these lovely little sets just seemed to fit the bill at an incredible price.
Pixi Lip Pallette - £5.00
Pop Cheek Cake - £4.60
Pixi eyeshadow pallette - £7.50
I was a good girl (read fool!) by resisting the heavily marked down Marc by Marc Jacobs cute mouse flats that I just could not justify before my holiday!

Marc by Marc Jacobs Flats - £79






No comments: